Creamy and crunchy, this red cabbage slaw is easy to make and so delicious! This side dish has a short ingredient list and comes together in a flash.
- 8 cups thinly sliced red cabbage (1 medium cabbage, about 2 1/2 pounds)
- ¼ red onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (or vegan mayo)
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar or maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Thinly slice the red cabbage. Thinly slice the onion into slivers.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, sugar, dried dill, celery seeds, kosher salt, and fresh ground black pepper.
- Add the cabbage and red onion and toss to combine. Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Raw
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Red cabbage slaw