This tangy sweet raspberry vinaigrette is so much better than store-bought salad dressing; it tastes like pure gold. Here’s how to make it!
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 1/2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, red wine vinegar, or raspberry vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- In a small blender or with an immersion blender, blend all ingredients.
- Strain the mixture through a fine mesh strainer into a clean container.
- Serve immediately, or store refrigerated for up to 1 week.
- Category: Salad Dressing
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: Raspberry Vinaigrette, Raspberry Salad Dressing, Raspberry Dressing,