Here’s how to make ranch seasoning! You don’t need that store bought packet. This healthy, all natural way to make ranch dressing tastes better too.
- 3 tablespoons dried parsley*
- 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/2 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Crush the dried parsley a bit with your fingers.
- Whisk the ingredients together in a small bowl. Transfer to an airtight container or jar. Store for 6 months to 1 year in a cool, dry place.
- To make healthy ranch dressing, mix 1 tablespoon ranch seasoning with 1/2 cup plain whole milk yogurt, 1/4 cup mayonnaise, and 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar.
*Note: Most ranch seasoning recipes call for buttermilk powder, which imitates a packet of Hidden Valley ranch dressing. We don’t commonly stock this ingredient in our pantry so did not include it in our seasoning mix. If you’d like to add it, add 1/2 cup buttermilk powder for this volume of spices.
- Category: Seasoning
- Method: Mixed
- Cuisine: Spices
Keywords: Ranch seasoning