Looking for a coffee to feed your pumpkin spice addiction? Look no further than this pumpkin spice iced coffee: refreshing and cozy all at once.
- 6 tablespoons ground coffee
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon*
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 4 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1/2 cup milk or almond milk
- Ice, for serving.
- Mix all of the spices into the coffee grounds. Then brew the coffee using your favorite method: we used How to Make Coffee in a Chemex.
- Allow the coffee to cool to room temperature.
- To serve, place ice cubes in a glass. For each of 4 servings, pour in 1/2 cup coffee, 1 teaspoon maple syrup, and 2 tablespoons milk or almond milk (or double to make 2 large servings).
*Or substitute all the spices for 1 1/2 teaspoons of our Pumpkin Pie Spice recipe.
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Coffee
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Pumpkin spice iced coffee