This creamy pumpkin smoothie tastes like pie…but it’s loads healthier! This tasty drink features yogurt, fruit and pumpkin pie spices.
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt or plain yogurt (or oat milk for vegan)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 1 1/2 cups fresh apple chunks (skin on, about 1 medium apple)
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 cup ice cubes
- For the topping: pumpkin pie spice, maple pecan granola, etc.
- Place the ingredients in the blender in the order indicated, breaking the banana into pieces as you add it.
- Blend on high until fully pureed and smooth, stopping and scraping as necessary. Depending on your blender and the consistency of your yogurt, you may need to add a splash of milk or water to get it to start. Eat immediately or refrigerate up to 1 day.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Pumpkin smoothie