This tasty pomegranate smoothie is one of the best ways to use those bright pink seeds! It’s loaded with flavor, nutrients, and protein.
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds (cut and seed 1 pomegranate or buy 5 ounces seeds)
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 banana (room temperature)
- 1 cup ice
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt*
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup
- Place the pomegranate seeds in the blender and blend for a few seconds until mostly liquified.
- Add the remaining ingredients in a blender, breaking the banana into pieces. Blend until creamy and frothy, stopping and scraping down the sides as necessary.
- Eat immediately or store 1 day in a sealed jar; if it separates, shake to re-integrate it.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Pomegranate smoothie