Pomegranate and vodka make magic in this Pomegranate Cosmo! This spin on the classic might be even better than the original.
- 1 1/2 ounces (3 tablespoons) 100% pomegranate juice*
- 1 1/2 ounce (3 tablespoons) vodka**
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) Cointreau
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon simple syrup or maple syrup, plus more to taste
- For the garnish: Orange twist or lemon twist
- Place the pomegranate juice, vodka, Cointreau, lemon juice, and syrup in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake 15 seconds until cold.
- Strain the liquid into a martini glass. Garnish with an orange twist or lemon twist if desired.
*If all you can find is sweetened pomegranate juice, use half the simple syrup quantity (or add it to taste).
**How to make 8 drinks for a crowd: In a pitcher, mix together 1 1/2 cups vodka, 1 1/2 cups 100% pomegranate juice, 1/2 cup Cointreau, 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice, and 2 1/2 tablespoons simple syrup. Add 3 handfuls of ice and stir until cold. Pour into glasses and serve.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Pomegranate Cosmo