A Poinsettia drink is a cranberry champagne cocktail that’s vibrant and refreshing. Great for entertaining, it’s a perfect winter or holiday drink!
- 2 tablespoons Cointreau, or other orange liqueur
- 4 tablespoons 100% cranberry juice (unsweetened)
- 1/2 glass champagne (6 tablespoons)*
- For the garnish: 1 rosemary sprig, whole cranberries
- Place the cointreau and cranberry juice in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake 15 seconds until cold. Strain the liquid into a champagne flute. (You can skip this step if the cranberry juice is well chilled.)
- Top off the glass with champagne (no need to measure). Garnish and serve. (Note: You can also make a large batch of cointreau and cranberry juice ahead if desired, then measure out 6 tablespoons per glass.)
*You’ll get about 8 to 10 drinks per 1 bottle of champagne. Make it non-alcoholic by using non-alcoholic sparkling wine.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Cocktail
- Cuisine: Cocktails
Keywords: Poinsettia Drink, Cranberry Champagne Cocktail