This pecan and grape pizza is an out-of-the-box fast and easy dinner recipe, featuring pecans, mozzarella cheese, red onions and fresh thyme.
- If using, at least 1 hour before serving, make the pickled onions. (Alternatively, use fresh red onion; see below.)
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Roughly break apart the pecans with your hands. Place them in a small skillet, then heat over low heat for 2 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until fragrant and lightly toasted. Remove from the heat.
- Slice the grapes in half.
- If using red onion, thinly slice the red onion. If desired, rinse the slices under cold water and then drain (this helps to remove some of the bite).
- Place naan directly on the oven grate and pre-bake 2 to 3 minutes per side. Remove the naan from the oven and allow to cool slightly.
- Top each naan with about 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, a thin layer of Pecorino cheese, toasted pecans, grapes, and pickled onions. Garnish with thyme leaves (pull off leaves and tender stems over the pizza) and a sprinkle of kosher salt. Bake for 4 to 5 minutes until the cheese melts.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Grape Pizza, Naan Pizza, Pecan Pizza, Naan Bread Pizza, Pita Pizza, Pizza Recipes