This peach margarita is quick, easy and so tasty! Frozen peaches, lime and tequila make the best fruity spin on this classic cocktail.
- 3 ounces (6 tablespoons) tequila*
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) Cointreau
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) fresh lime juice
- 1 cup sliced frozen peaches (also works with fresh!)
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup, agave syrup, or maple syrup
- 1 cup ice
- Cut a notch in a lime wedge, then run the lime around the rim of two glasses. Dip the edge of each rim into a plate of salt (or for a festive look, use our Margarita Salt).
- Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend until fully combined: you can blend until it’s an icy texture, or keep blending for a minute or so until it’s more liquid. Pour into the glasses and serve.
*Easily doubles for 4 drinks (or triples, based on the size of your blender).
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Peach Margarita