This Party Punch recipe is fruity and pleases everyone! Enjoy the delicious flavors of cranberry and pineapple (and spike it if you like).
- 64 ounces cranberry or pomegranate 100% juice blend, chilled
- 32 ounces pineapple juice, chilled
- 32 ounces ginger ale, chilled
- 1 750 ml bottle aged rum (optional)*
- For the garnish: Orange, lemon and lime slices, fresh mint leaves
- Add the cranberry juice blend (or pomegranate juice), pineapple juice, and ginger ale to a punch bowl. Add the rum, if using. Garnish with orange, lime and lemon slices and fresh mint leaves.
*Or, make it both alcoholic and non alcoholic! Spike the drink after you ladle it out of the punch bowl: add 2 ounces rum to 8 ounces (1 cup) punch.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Party punch, party punch recipe