No one can resist this roasted cauliflower with Parmesan! It’s as irresistible as French fries, baked in a hot oven until browned and crisp.
- 1 medium head cauliflower (2 pounds or about 6 to 7 heaping cups florets)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more to taste
- 1/2 to 2/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- For the garnish: finely chopped Italian parsley (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Farenheit.
- Clean and chop the cauliflower into medium florets. In a bowl, combine the cauliflower with the olive oil, garlic powder, oregano, and kosher salt.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread the cauliflower on a baking sheet and bake about 20 minutes or until browned on the bottom (we used our bottom oven rack to get them extra brown).
- Remove the baking sheet, toss with the Parmesan cheese. Roast another 7 to 10 minutes until the cheese is browned and the cauliflower is tender. Serve immediately, garnished with finely chopped parsley if desired.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Roasted
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: Roasted Cauliflower Parmesan, Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower