- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- ½ tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper*, plus more to taste
- 1 tablespoon water
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, grated Parmesan cheese, red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, garlic powder, salt, black pepper and water until a creamy dressing forms.
- Taste and if you’d like a bolder pepper flavor, add more ground black pepper to taste. Store refrigerated up to 1 to 2 weeks.
*If all you have is fine ground pepper, keep in mind it has more volume than fresh coarse ground pepper and will have a stronger flavor.
- Category: Salad dressing
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: Salad
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: Parmesan Peppercorn Dressing, Parmesan Dressing