These roasted garlic Parmesan Brussel sprouts are easy to make and full of big flavor! Mix them up as a side dish everyone will love.
- 1 1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts (off the stalk)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. (To get them as crispy as possible, make sure this is the only pan in the oven and you’re not roasting anything else at the same time.)
- Slice off any hard ends of the Brussels sprouts, as needed. Slice them in half lengthwise and place them in a large bowl.
- Mix the sprouts with the olive oil, garlic powder, kosher salt, and lots of fresh ground black pepper.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper (not a silicone mat), then pour the spouts onto the sheet. Turn them all cut side down.
- Roast for 20 to 25 minutes until very browned and tender, stirring once. Toss with the Parmesan cheese in the last minute and return the pan to the oven until slightly melted. Enjoy immediately.
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Roasted
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: Parmesan Brussel Sprouts