The Paper Plane cocktail is a modern classic that’s a must try! It’s bittersweet and tangy, hitting a magical balance between bourbon and amaro.
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) bourbon whiskey
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) Aperol
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) Italian amaro (like Nonino Quintessentia or other brand)
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) fresh lemon juice
- For the garnish: Lemon peel
- Add the bourbon, Aperol, amaro, and lemon juice to a cocktail shaker. Fill it with ice and shake it until cold.
- Strain into a cocktail glass. If desired, garnish with a lemon peel.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Paper Plane cocktail