The Old Cuban cocktail is a must try! This modern classic champagne drink is a mashup of a Mojito and a French 75.
- 6 mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- 3/4 ounce (1 1/2 tablespoons) fresh lime juice
- 3/4 ounce* (1 1/2 tablespoons) simple syrup
- 1 1/2 ounces (3 tablespoons) aged rum
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) champagne (or Prosecco or other sparkling wine)
*The classic recipe has 1 ounce of simple syrup; we slightly reduced it to fit our tastes.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Old Cuban cocktail