Add this Oat Milk Latte to your must-try list! Oat milk is ideal for coffee drinks: it steams and froths like a charm.
- 2 espresso shots (2 ounces or ¼ cup, or substitute strong coffee)
- 4 ounces (½ cup) oat milk (double for two servings when steaming)
- Make the espresso: Make the espresso using an espresso machine, manual espresso maker, French press, or Moka Pot. Go to How to Make Espresso for instructions.
- Steam or froth the milk: Steam the milk with an espresso machine, or heat and then froth the milk using your method of choice (milk frother, French press, whisk or covered jar). It’s easiest to steam or froth 1 cup of milk for 2 drinks. Go to How to Steam Milk or How to Froth Milk for details on each.
- Serve: Pour the milk into the center of the espresso, ending with light foam (using half the steamed or frothed milk for 1 drink).
- Category: Drink
- Method: Espresso
- Cuisine: Coffee
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Oat milk latte, Oat milk coffee