Here’s how to make milk punch, a brandy cocktail made with milk and sugar! It’s cold and creamy, and works for brunch or evening.
- 3 ounces (6 tablespoons) whole milk
- 1 1/2 ounces (3 tablespoons) bourbon whiskey
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) brandy
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) simple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- For the garnish: grated nutmeg, star anise (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker. Fill it with ice and shake it until cold.
- Strain the drink into a lowball glass. Garnish with freshly grated nutmeg and if desired, star anise.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: Cocktails
Keywords: Milk Punch