The Mexican mule is a tequila-based spin on the classic Moscow mule: perhaps even better than the original! It’s crisp, bold, and full of flavor.
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) tequila
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) fresh lime juice
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) ginger beer
- For the garnish: lime slice
- In a copper mug or glass, pour in the tequila, lime juice, and ginger beer.
- Add ice and garnish with a lime slice. Serve immediately.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Poured
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: Mexican cocktails, Mexican mule