Here are the secrets to the best Manhattan cocktail recipe! Make this easy classic cocktail with just three ingredients.
- 2 ounces* rye whiskey (or bourbon)
- 1 ounce sweet red vermouth
- 3 dashes Angostura or orange bitters
- Luxardo cherry, for garnish
- Combine the whiskey, vermouth and bitters in a cocktail mixing glass (or any other type of glass). Fill the mixing glass with 1 handful ice and stir continuously for 30 seconds.
- Strain into a coupe or cocktail glass. Garnish with a cherry and serve.
*To convert to tablespoons, 1 ounce = 2 tablespoons
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Manhattan Cocktail, Manhattan Cocktail Ingredients, Manhattan Cocktail Recipe