The Madras cocktail is a tangy and refreshing, starring vodka, cranberry and orange juice. Everyone should know how to make this quick and easy drink!
- 2 tablespoons vodka
- 4 tablespoons 100% unsweetened cranberry juice (do not use sweetened!)
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup or simple syrup*
- 3 tablespoons fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 lime wedge (plus additional for garnish)
- Fill a glass with ice. Pour in the vodka, cranberry juice and syrup and stir with bar spoon.
- Pour in the orange juice and squeeze the lime wedge on top. Garnish with an additional lime.
*If all you can find is sweetened cranberry juice, omit the syrup.
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Cocktails
Keywords: Madras Cocktail