The Long Beach Iced Tea is a fruity variation on the classic cocktail starring cranberry juice! It’s sweet tart and refreshing.
- ½ ounce* vodka
- ½ ounce tequila
- ½ ounce white rum
- ½ ounce gin
- ½ ounce Cointreau (or other orange liqueur like Triple Sec)
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 2 ounces unsweetened 100% cranberry juice**
- For the garnish: lemon wedge, fresh mint (optional)
- Ice, for serving (try clear ice!)
- Combine all ingredients in highball glass. Fill it with ice and stir. Garnish with lemon wedges and fresh mint and serve.
*1 ounce = 2 tablespoons.
**If all you can find is sweetened cranberry juice, aka cranberry juice cocktail, reduce the simple syrup to 1/2 ounce.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Cocktail
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Long beach iced tea