Here’s how to make a London Fog drink at home! This Earl Gray tea latte is scented with a hint of lavender.
- 1 Earl Grey tea bag (2 teaspoons loose tea)
- 1 teaspoon dried lavender buds
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 cup very fresh whole milk (or oat milk for vegan)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Make the tea using the Earl Grey tea bag, lavender buds, and water. Allow it to steep for 2 to 3 minutes until a strong flavor develops. Strain out the lavender buds and stir in the honey.
- Combine the milk and vanilla extract. Steam or froth the milk following these instructions: How to Steam Milk (espresso maker) or How to Froth Milk (handheld frother or whisk).
- Pour the tea into 2 tea cups. Gently pour the milk and foam into the center of tea.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Tea
- Cuisine: Latte
Keywords: London Fog drink