Lion’s mane mushrooms are a unique variety that’s incredibly delicious! Here’s a recipe for how to cook this tasty fungi.
- 8 ounces lion’s mane mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter (or more olive oil for vegan)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce or tamari
- 1 pinch kosher salt, plus more to taste
- Cut off the bottoms of the mushrooms, then slice them.
- In a medium skillet, heat the olive oil and butter. Add the mushrooms and cook on medium high heat until browned, about 2 minutes.
- Flip and allow the mushrooms to brown another 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in the garlic powder, soy sauce and salt. Taste and add the more salt as needed. Serve as a side dish or even better, on toasted bread with spicy mayo.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Mushrooms
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Lion's mane mushroom, lion's mane mushroom recipe, how to cook lion's mane mushroom