The La Louisiane cocktail is an improvement on the Sazerac! Absinthe, rye whiskey and vermouth make this spirit-forward cocktail a stunner.
- 2 ounces (4 tablespoons) rye whiskey
- 1 ounces (2 tablespoons) sweet vermouth
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) Benedictine
- 1 teaspoon absinthe
- 3 dashes Peychaud’s bitters
- For the garnish: Luxardo cherries
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail mixing glass (or any other type of glass). Fill the mixing glass with 1 handful ice and stir continuously for 30 seconds until very cold.
- Strain the drink into a cocktail glass. Garnish with a Luxardo cherry.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: La Louisiane