This easy kiwi smoothie recipe make a green puree with this delicious tropical fruit! A great way to blend it into a snack or breakfast.
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt (or coconut milk for vegan, and omit the water)
- 1/4 cup water, plus more as needed
- 2 kiwi
- 2 handfuls baby spinach or kale
- 1 banana (room temperature)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- Peel and chop the kiwi. Add all ingredients to the blender, adding the liquids first and breaking the banana into pieces. Blend until smooth, adding a splash more water if necessary. Eat immediately or store up to 1 day refrigerated in a covered jar.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: Smoothie
Keywords: Kiwi smoothie, Kiwi smoothie recipe