Here’s how to make a perfect kalimotxo (aka calimocho), a Spanish cocktail with red wine and coke! It’s a quick way to beat a sangria craving.
- 3 ounces (6 tablespoons) red wine
- 3 ounces (6 tablespoons) cola
- 1 lemon wedge
- Ice, for serving (try clear ice)
- Add the red wine and ice to a glass and stir to combine.
- Top with the cola. If desired, squeeze in the juice from the lemon wedge and serve. Garnish with an additional lemon wedge.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Spanish
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Kalimotxo, Calimocho, red wine and coke