The Jungle Bird is a tropical rum cocktail with a twist! Bitter Campari offsets sweet pineapple juice to make a balanced, refreshing mixed drink.
- 1 1/2 ounces (3 tablespoons) dark rum
- 1 1/2 ounces (3 tablespoons) pineapple juice
- 3/4 to 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) Campari (to taste)
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) lime juice
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) simple syrup or maple syrup
- For the garnish: Pineapple wedge, pineapple leaves (optional)
- Add the dark rum, pineapple juice, Campari, lime juice, and simple syrup to a cocktail shaker and fill it with ice. Shake vigorously until cold.
- Strain into cocktail glass. Garnish with a pineapple wedge, pineapple leaves, or fresh mint.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Cocktails
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Jungle Bird, Rum cocktail