Step into the season with an Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte! It’s easy to make at home and has a refreshingly cozy flavor.
- 2 shots espresso (2 ounces or ¼ cup strong coffee)
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup whole milk, 2% milk or oat milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spices (purchased or homemade)
- Whipped cream or dairy-free whipped cream, to serve (optional)
- Make the espresso: Make the espresso using an espresso machine, manual espresso maker, French press, or Moka Pot. (Or, substitute strong coffee.)
- Froth the milk: Place the milk and pumpkin spice blend in a covered jar and shake until foamy.
- Serve: Add the espresso, pumpkin puree and maple syrup to a glass and stir until combined. Top with the frothed milk. If desired, top with whipped cream. Sprinkle with additional pumpkin spice.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Espresso
- Cuisine: Coffee
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: Iced pumpkin spice latte