This iced brown sugar oat milk shaken espresso is so delicious: both refreshing and cozy! Here’s how to make it even better than Starbucks.
- 2 espresso shots (2 ounces)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar syrup (or more to taste)
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup regular oat milk (unsweetened)
- Make the brown sugar syrup: Add 1/2 cup brown sugar and 1/2 cup water to saucepan and heat over medium heat. Stir until sugar is dissolved (don’t simmer) for 1 to 2 minutes. Keeps in the refrigerator for 1 month (makes 3/4 cup).
- Make the espresso: Make the espresso using an espresso machine, manual espresso maker, French press, or Moka Pot.
- Shake: In medium jar, combine the espresso, brown sugar syrup, and cinnamon and shake until well combined. Remove the lid, fill the jar with ice and add the oat milk.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: Coffee
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Iced Brown Sugar Oat Milk Espresso