What’s the key to how to make fluffy eggs? Milk! Just a touch makes the best fluffy scrambled eggs for quick and delicious breakfasts.
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk or cream (dairy free if desired)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Optional: 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar or Parmesan cheese (or soft goat cheese), finely chopped chives
- In a medium bowl, crack the eggs. Add the milk and whisk them together until well-beaten and foamy. Stir in the kosher salt and plenty of fresh ground pepper.
- In a skillet, heat the butter over medium heat. Tilt the pan to ensure the entire pan is coated in the melted butter. Pour in the eggs.
- Keep the heat on medium. When the eggs just start to set, use a flat spatula to slowly scrape sections of eggs, creating folds. Scrape occasionally until the eggs form soft folds, about 1 to 2 minutes total. If using, add the cheese. Remove from the heat just before they are fully hardened. If desired, garnish with chives and serve immediately.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Breakfast
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: Fluffy scrambled eggs, How to make fluffy eggs, How to make fluffy scrambled eggs