This grilled shrimp is perfectly seasoned and over the top good! Here’s how to grill shrimp: it’s easy and they cook up in 5 minutes.
- 1 pound large shrimp, tail on and deveined (we used 26–30 per pound size)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lemon
- Thaw the shrimp. Then pat the shrimp dry.
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat (375 to 450 degrees).
- Place the shrimp in a bowl and add the olive oil, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt. Mix with your hands to combine.
- Place directly on a grill and grill 1 to 2 minutes per side until bright pink and cooked through.
- Remove from the grill and squeeze on fresh lemon juice from several wedges of the lemon, to taste.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Grilled
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Grilled shrimp, How to grill shrimp, How long to grill shrimp, How to cook shrimp on the grill