Wondering how to cut cauliflower? Here’s a step by step guide and video that shows you how to cut cauliflower into florets.
- 1 medium head cauliflower
- Remove large leaves from the base of the cauliflower so that the stem is exposed; discard the leaves.
- With a paring knife, cut around the stem of the cauliflower.
- Break the cauliflower into large florets with your fingers.
- Remove any large stems, cutting the cauliflower into smaller florets as needed for the recipe.
- Category: Knife Skills
- Method: Cutting
- Cuisine: N/A
Keywords: How to cut cauliflower, How to cut cauliflower into florets, Cutting cauliflower