This homemade healthy ranch dressing is creamy, tasty and takes just 5 minutes! It stars plain yogurt and an easy mix of spices.
- 1/2 cup plain whole milk yogurt*
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Whisk together all the ingredients in a bowl. Store refrigerated (keeps at least 1 week).**
*Make sure the yogurt has a creamy consistency. Most yogurt brands we’ve used work, but we found one brand that was very runny which didn’t work well for salad dressing.
**Adding 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives or green onion tops amps it up a notch. You can also use Ranch Seasoning in place of the spices: just add 1 tablespoon in place of the listed spices above.
- Category: Salad Dressing
- Method: Whisked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Ranch dressing homemade, Ranch dressing, Best ranch dressing, Healthy ranch dressing, Salad dressing recipes