Here’s how to make the best grilled asparagus! It’s so easy and comes out tender and charred, with a hint of smoke. Spritz with lemon and enjoy.
- 1 pound asparagus (thin stalks preferable)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, optional
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat (375 to 450 degrees).
- Cut off the tough ends of the asparagus.
- In a bowl, mix the asparagus with the olive oil, kosher salt, and plenty of fresh ground black pepper.
- Place the asparagus directly on the grill grates and grill for about 3 to 4 minutes until charred and tender, turning once.
- Remove from the grill and spritz with lemon juice from wedges from 1/2 of the lemon. If desired, top with Parmesan cheese and serve.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Grilled
- Cuisine: Vegetables
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Grilled asparagus, How to grill asparagus