The Greyhound cocktail is a tasty sweet tart cocktail featuring grapefruit juice and gin. Add a salted rim and make a Salty Dog! Here’s how to make it.
- 1 1/2 ounces (3 tablespoons) gin (or vodka for a Vodka Greyhound)
- 3 ounces (6 tablespoons) fresh squeezed grapefruit juice
- 1 teaspoon simple syrup or maple syrup, optional
- For the garnish: Grapefruit wedge and rosemary (optional)
- Fill a glass with ice.
- Place the gin, grapefruit juice, and syrup in a cocktail shaker with 4 ice cubes and shake until cold.
- Strain it into the glass. Garnish with a grapefruit wedge and rosemary branch (if desired).
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: Cocktails
Keywords: Greyhound Cocktail