Greek quesadillas are the ultimate in fast and easy dinner ideas! The delicious filling features spinach, red pepper, olives and feta cheese.
- 8 whole wheat tortillas
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 red onion
- 2 roasted red peppers from a jar
- 1/2 cup Kalamata or black olives
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh chopped oregano (or 2 teaspoons dried)
- Red pepper flakes (optional)
- Thinly slice the spinach. Thinly slice the red onion, roasted red peppers and olives. Chop the fresh oregano (if using).
- For each quesadilla, place a tortilla on a plate and evenly spread with 1/4 of the spinach, red onion, roasted red peppers, black olives, mozzarella cheese, feta cheese, and oregano. Sprinkle with a few red pepper flakes (if using).
- Heat a large non-stick skillet* over medium heat for a few minutes. Place the loaded tortilla on the griddle and place another tortilla on top. Cook until browned on the bottom, then flip and cook until browned on the other side, a few minutes per side.
- Remove the tortilla and cut into wedges with a pizza cutter. If making several quesadillas at once, keep them warm in a 300°F oven.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Greek inspired
Keywords: Greek quesadillas, Easy Greek recipes, Fast Dinner Ideas, Easy Dinner Ideas