Grapefruit soda is citrusy and refreshing: ideal for sipping solo or adding to mixed drinks! It’s simple to make at home.
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) simple syrup
- 2 ounces (¼ cup) fresh grapefruit juice
- 8 ounces (1 cup) soda water (club soda)
- Single glass: In the serving glass, stir the simple syrup and grapefruit juice. Add ice and top with soda water and stir gently to combine. Taste and add additional sweetener if desired. Garnish with grapefruit wedge and serve with ice (makes 10 ounces or 1 ½ cups).
- Pitcher: In a large pitcher, combine 1 cup simple syrup, 2 cups grapefruit juice, and 8 cups soda water. Add ice and serve (makes 8 1 1/3 cup servings).
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Drink
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Grapefruit soda