Step up your margarita game with the Cadillac Margarita! It uses top-shelf tequila and Grand Marnier liqueur to add sophistication and style.
- 3 tablespoons (1 1/2 ounces) best quality tequila reposado
- 2 tablespoons (1 ounce) Cointreau
- 2 tablespoons (1 ounce) fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons (1 ounce) Grand Marnier
- Kosher salt or flaky sea salt, for the rim
- For the garnish: Lime wedge
- Cut a notch in a lime wedge, then run the lime around the rim of a glass. Dip the edge of the rim into a plate of flaky sea salt (or for a festive look, use our Margarita Salt).
- Place tequila, Cointreau and lime juice in a mixing glass and fill with ice. Stir until cold.
- Strain the margarita into the glass with the salted rim. Then carefully pour the Grand Marnier onto the top of the drink over an inverted spoon (float it!). Serve immediately.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: Cocktails
Keywords: Grand Marnier Cocktails