The Godfather cocktail is a simple Scotch and amaretto drink that’s full of flavor! It pairs nutty sweetness with a spicy whiskey finish.
- 1 1/2 ounces (3 tablespoons) blended scotch
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) amaretto
- For the garnish: Lemon peel
- Add the blended scotch and amaretto to a mixing glass and stir with ice.
- Strain the drink into a lowball glass and fill it with ice. (To take it over the top, add a splash of single malt scotch on top). Garnish with a lemon peel and serve.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Cocktails
Keywords: Godfather Cocktail