This cozy cauliflower casserole is filled with chewy gnocchi pasta pillows and Parmesan cheese, and it’s seriously easy to make.
- 1 medium head cauliflower
- 17-ounce package gnocchi
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Cut the cauliflower into florets.
- In a large pot of water, boil the cauliflower for 3 minutes, then throw in the gnocchi. Cook for 2 more minutes or until the gnocchi floats, then turn the burner off and strain everything.
- Put the cauliflower and gnocchi back in the hot pot and stir in 3/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese plus the butter, olive oil, several grinds of black pepper and a few pinches of kosher salt until the flavor pops.
- Spread the mixture into an 8 x 8-inch casserole dish. Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese on top, plus a bit more salt and pepper.
- Boil for 3 minutes until the top is golden.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: Cauliflower Casserole, Gnocchi Casserole, Vegetarian Casserole