This watermelon cocktail is vibrant and refreshing, featuring sweet watermelon, lemon, mint, and gin. Don’t forget the watermelon wedge garnish!
- 2 cups cubed seedless watermelon, enough for 1 cup juice, plus more for small watermelon wedge garnishes
- 1/4 lemon, sliced
- 4 mint leaves
- 1/2 cup gin
- 1/2 tablespoon honey (or maple syrup for vegan)
- Add the watermelon cubes to a blender and blend until a juice forms. Then pour the juice through a fine mesh strainer into a clean container. Measure out 1 cup of the juice.
- In cocktail shaker, muddle the lemon slices and mint leaves. (Here’s more on How to Muddle Mint.) Add the watermelon juice, gin, and honey and stir to combine. Fill the cocktail shaker with ice and shake vigorously.
- Garnish with small watermelon wedges.
- Category: Cocktail
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Watermelon cocktail, Gin watermelon cocktail, Gin cocktail, Alcoholic drinks