- 4 fresh basil leaves, plus more for a garnish
- 2 ounces (4 tablespoons) gin
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) lime juice
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) simple syrup
- For the garnish: basil leaf
- Add the basil leaves to a cocktail shaker and gently muddle 4 to 5 times until the oil is released, but the basil is not broken.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the cocktail shaker. Fill it with ice and shake until cold.
- Strain the drink into a glass. Garnish with a fresh basil leaf.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Basil cocktail