The Gibson cocktail is a classic gin cocktail that’s sophisticated and simple: like a dry martini with an onion garnish instead!
- 3 ounces (6 tablespoons) gin
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) dry white vermouth
- For the garnish: Cocktail onions
- Combine the gin and vermouth in a cocktail mixing glass (or any other type of glass). Fill the mixing glass with 1 handful ice and stir continuously for 30 seconds until very cold.
- Strain the drink into a cocktail or martini glass (purists chill the glass first). Garnish with cocktail onions.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Gibson cocktail