Try this light and deliciously peachy cocktail: the Georgia Peach drink! It’s sweet tart with a stunning two-toned color.
- 1 ounce* peach schnapps
- 1 ounce white rum
- 2 ounces orange juice (fresh squeezed, or store-bought no sugar added juice)
- 1 ounces cranberry juice
- Ice, for serving (try clear ice!)
- For the garnish: fresh peach slice, mint sprig (optional)
- Add the peach schnapps, rum, and orange juice to an ice filled highball and stir. Gently pour the cranberry juice into the center.
- Garnish with peach slice and mint sprig.
*To convert to tablespoons, 1 ounce = 2 tablespoons
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Georgia peach drink