This frozen piña colada recipe requires just 5 ingredients and 5 minutes, and has tropical incredible flavor. Drink umbrella required!
- 1 pound or 3 heaping cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 3/4 cup white rum
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup or simple syrup (optional)
- For the garnish: Drink umbrellas, toasted coconut (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Taste and adjust the sweetness as desired.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with drink umbrellas (required!).
- Category: Drink
- Method: Frozen
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Frozen pina colada