This Frozen Mojito recipe might be even better than the classic drink! It’s minty, icy, and outrageously refreshing.
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) white rum
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) lime juice, plus more wedges to garnish
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) simple syrup
- 1 handful mint leaves (10–12 leaves)
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into two glasses and garnish with lime wedges.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Frozen mojito, Frozen mojito recipe