This easy spinach dip comes together in just a few minutes and tastes incredible! It’s perfect for parties and no-fuss entertaining.
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach*
- 1/4 cup minced shallot
- 2 green onions
- 1 1/2 cups Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- For serving: pita chips, crostini or bread bowl
- Thaw the spinach. Then use a strainer to squeeze out as much moisture as possible.
- Mince the shallot. Thinly slice the green onions.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the spinach, shallot and green onions with Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, dried dill, garlic powder (more or less, depending on your garlic taste), salt and pepper. Taste and add a few pinches kosher salt. Serve immediately with pita chips, or chill until serving.
*Optional variation: Make it spinach artichoke dip by adding chopped artichokes from 1 14 ounce (8.5 ounce dry weight) can artichoke quarters
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Raw
- Cuisine: Party
Keywords: Spinach Dip