Combine ginger beer and dark rum and you’ve got the Dark and Stormy! Here’s how to make this classic cocktail…in just 2 minutes.
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) ginger beer
- 2 ounces (4 tablespoons) dark rum, traditionally Gosling’s Black Seal rum
- 1 lime wedge
- Ice, for serving (try clear ice!)
- Fill a highball glass with ice and pour in the ginger beer.
- Pour the rum on top. Squeeze in the lime wedge. Stir gently, then serve.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Poured
- Cuisine: Cocktails
Keywords: Dark and Stormy, Dark and Stormy cocktail