Here are all the best daiquiri recipes to try, from classic to frozen! Try all the fruity variations on this classic cocktail.
For the classic daiquiri
- 1 ½ ounces (3 tablespoons) best quality light or white rum
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) lime juice
- ½ ounce (1 tablespoon) simple syrup
- Lime slice, for garnish
For the frozen daiquiri
- For the classic daiquiri: Add the rum, lime juice, and syrup to a cocktail shaker. Fill it with ice and shake until cold. Strain into a cocktail glass. Serve garnished with a lime slice.
- For the frozen daiquiri: Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Serve immediately, garnished with a lime wheel if desired.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Shaken or Blender
- Cuisine: Cocktails
Keywords: Daiquiri recipe